- "empire state of mind" - jay z (feat alicia keys)
- have you noticed how stunning my roommate's hair is? all thanks to moroccan oil.
- love toms? check out the cordones, their fabulous new style.
- "strawberry wine" - deanna carter
- are you a t-shirt and jeans girl? check out these comfortable tees and boyfriend jeans
- i cannot wait to see the movie, whip it
- "fourteen"- the french semester
- love ralph lauren? check out their blue label
- GREEN NAILPOLISH... my favorite is "here today, aragon tomorrow"
- october is breast cancer awareness month... an adorable "find a cure" necklace
- "this far" - landon pigg
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
- does anyone else eat their leftovers on the way home from the restaurant?
- can't wait to try bud light golden wheat
- jose villa's photographs are as charming and delightful as the weddings he shoots
- i have a new appreciation for the song, "single ladies"
- "one person is a fabulous thing, but a tribe is unstoppable" - drew barrymore
- i LOVE moss mills' playful accessories and elisa gonsalves' gorgeous hair pieces
- this post is in loving memory of mitchell robinson. my thoughts and prayers are with DR, cheryl, david, todd, and family.
Friday, September 25, 2009
- marc by marc jacobs- spring 2010 line... makes me wish these winter months would glide by even quicker
- obsessed with ray ban's print ads... fresh, exciting and delicious
- my two favorite things... eating and airports
- a different kind of d- bag... unlike the ones i find at school
- my new favorite drink... a cool, refreshing treat
- brave and unique artists... full of inspiration
- eyeko nail polish... the packaging is as cute as the colors themselves
- a little piece of happy
- thanks to LKB... mika- we are golden: check this out
- years of clear skin have finally caught up with me... a natural solution
- indie clothing and vintage clothes... my new favorite site
Thursday, September 24, 2009
- jcrew just photographed seven NY artists-all wearing jcrew-in their very own studios. you can shop their look, view their work, check out their interviews and visit their studio.
- side note: in a textile apparel management class i took junior year, we studied the book- love, loss, and what i wore. Nora Ephron was fascinated with the best seller and along with her sister Delia, created a play based on the story. I am dying to see it. all i need is a plane ticket to new york. check it out..
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
- i crave nordstrom's crab bisque on a daily basis
- sienna miller's website for her new line, twenty8twelve, is almost as fabulous as the clothes themselves
- "keep me in your heart" - warren zevon
- each garment is an original piece of artwork
- edgy, whimsical accessories
- my favorite flower shop
- "honey, let me sing you a song" - matt hires
- just read an interesting article in Advertising Age on 72andSunny, a fresh and modern ad company based out of Los Angeles
- another reason to love Justin Timberlake
- "notion" - kings of leon
- my cousin's birth mom wrote a lovely story for children about love, family, and hope
"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game." - Michael Jordan
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
whip out your hoddies, leggings, and scarves! everyone on campus today was raving about the arrival of fall. although I love the changing of leaves, tailgating, and turkeyday, i have a deep and passionate hatred for fall's ugly neighbor- winter. the only thing charming about the chilling season is the beautiful months that follow. i guess i will just have to sip on a sunrise martini at forge wishing i was poolside. summer, i miss you always.
"a life without love is like a year without summer" -swedish proverb
Monday, September 21, 2009
all of these beautiful photographs are by Southern European artist, Tim Irving
"Forbes ranked Oprah Winfrey the highest-paid talk-show host...That really inspires me. If I work hard and do everything right, somehow, someday I can convince Oprah to give me some money." -Jimmy Fallon
- leighton meester is a vision in white
- kansas city photographer shoots weddings with a unique eye
- fabulous, original hotels
- Fine artist Matt Bilfield takes Mizzou sorority pomping to another level.. all cut, sanded, and hand painted wooden dowels
- "Fresh Feeling" by The Eels
- i love college
"pain is fleeting, but fashion is forever" -Kylie Minogue