Saturday, November 14, 2009

what i know for sure



  • as of november 14, 2009, this is what i know for sure... i think. musicians will continue to make music and movies will continue to be made. i love clothes, cheese, chuck bass, art, accessories, athletics and any kind of candy. my younger siblings are going to do wonderful things... big and small. my mom is kindhearted, pretty and smart. my dad is passionate, witty, playful, and very very cool. i can be irresponsible, guarded, and immature. my cousins are my very best friends. i wish i was deeply passionate about 1 thing and didn't care if everyone liked me all the time. i flock to all things pixie, charming and whimsical. time is the greatest healer and ellen degeneres is hysterically funny. everyone thinks they do, but i know i have the most wonderful friends in the world. i love everything about and everyone in columbia, mo. this is what i know for sure... i think.

photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment