Wednesday, December 2, 2009

funemployment




  • hilarious... gloves for addicts
  • adorable necklace
  • add to my wish list... blackbird, fly camera
  • my sculpture teacher makes amazing work... check it out
  • enron, the play
  • all plaidout's newest blog feature, on the road, showcases highlights from across the country. first stop: illinois. "it is said of illinois, there's chicago, and then there's everywhere else". they photographed everywhere else. everywhere else happens to be where my family calls home... springfield and quincy. i should have recommended a pit stop in mt. sterling. enjoy.
  • one of my new favorite blogs... the rockstar diaries
  • check out my favorite collaboration
pics via

"and remember like speed dating, there is always another target just around the corner" -martin parr

"i am inspired by the crazy world we live in, my desire to apply some order in my own head about this" -martin parr

4 comments: