Monday, December 28, 2009

party on


  • The adorable stud in the pirate hat is my little brother, Mike. He is a raging enthusiast and a lover of life, tennis, and bread. His moves on the dance floor can make even the shyest man want to kick up his feet and join the party. He is my biggest fan, and the first one to give me a hug when I come home. He has become famous for his rare ability of being able to talk to anyone of any age and make them feel blissfully important. My thoughtful, big hearted brother turns fifteen today. Happy birthday kiddo! Can't wait for fifteen more years of belly busters.
  • stunning paintings
  • dazzling to the daring... best dresses of the decade
  • top television in 2009
  • famous designer takes interior designs for a spin
  • graphic designer, julia guther
  • my photo professor, joe johnson
  • john lennon inspired menswear line
  • check out A Gallery's show, gloss
  • new year's outfit inspiration
  • bloggers fill the front rows in 2009

1 comment: